- 1 egg, beaten
- 3/4 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons dried parsley flakes
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 3/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (6 ounces each)
- 3 tablespoons butter
- HONEY BUTTER:
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 1/4 cup honey
- Place egg in a shallow bowl. In another shallow bowl, combine the bread crumbs and seasonings. Dip chicken in egg, then coat with bread crumb mixture.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, cook chicken in butter for 4-5 minutes on each side or until chicken juices run clear. Meanwhile, combine butter and honey. Serve with chicken. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forHerb Chicken with Honey Butter
"Very yummy! I did reduce the amount of parsley to 1T and added about 1/2 T of honey to the beaten egg instead of making honey butter."
"The honey butter is a nice touch to this chicken recipe"
"My husband thought this was terrific! And it's so easy, too. But eat it right away, it doesn't hold well."
"I gave it four stars because I honestly didn't see the point in using the honey butter. The chicken itself is cooked in plenty of butter and the breading has a very nice flavor. I felt like the honey butter was not needed at all. I would make this again without it obviously."
"So good! I baked it for 35 min on 375 instead. so easy and the family loved it!"
"I think this would be just as good baked in the oven vs. pan frying. It was quite delicious!!"
"This was wonderful! I followed the directions exactly except for the honey butter part! =) made with Mac n' cheese! I will be making this again!"
"Very flavorful! I will definitely make this again"