Herb Chicken with Honey Butter for Two
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/3 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/3 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (6 ounces each)
- 4-1/2 teaspoons butter
- HONEY BUTTER:
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 2 tablespoons honey
- Place egg in a shallow bowl. In another shallow bowl, combine the bread crumbs and seasonings. Dip chicken in egg, then coat with bread crumb mixture.
- In a small skillet over medium heat, cook chicken in butter for 4-5 minutes on each side or until chicken juices run clear. Meanwhile, combine butter and honey. Serve with chicken.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 497 calories, 26g fat (14g saturated fat), 200mg cholesterol, 684mg sodium, 28g carbohydrate (18g sugars, 1g fiber), 38g protein.
Feb 25, 2015
Yummy, I never considered putting honey butter on chicken but it was really good.
Apr 28, 2011
Very easy to make. Very moist. This recipe was a big hit! I used chicken flavored Stove Top Stuffing, rolled out into crumbs instead of bread crumbs and all of the seasonings (didn't have any bread crumbs).
Sep 2, 2010
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.