When you need a heartwarming meal, this one fills the bill! You’ll love how the honey’s sweetness mixes perfectly with the herb’s salty flavor. It’s a wonderful combination! Taste of Home Test Kitchen
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/3 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/3 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (6 ounces each)
- 4-1/2 teaspoons butter
- HONEY BUTTER:
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 2 tablespoons honey
- Place egg in a shallow bowl. In another shallow bowl, combine the bread crumbs and seasonings. Dip chicken in egg, then coat with bread crumb mixture.
- In a small skillet over medium heat, cook chicken in butter for 4-5 minutes on each side or until chicken juices run clear. Meanwhile, combine butter and honey. Serve with chicken. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Herb Chicken with Honey Butter for Two in Simple & Delicious
Reviews forHerb Chicken with Honey Butter for Two
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Feb. 25, 2015
"Yummy, I never considered putting honey butter on chicken but it was really good."
Reviewed Sep. 2, 2010