New York is one of the nation's biggest sweet corn producers. So it's no wonder that husband Walt and I love fresh corn on the cob and also corn I've frozen. For a flavorful, different way to serve sweet corn, try this recipe.—Donna Smith, Victor, New York
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 tablespoon minced chives
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh dill
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Dash garlic powder
- Dash cayenne pepper
- Hot cooked corn on the cob
- In a small bowl, combine the first eight ingredients. Serve with corn. Refrigerate leftovers.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 203 calories, 10g fat (6g saturated fat), 25mg cholesterol, 158mg sodium, 29g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 4g fiber), 4g protein.
Originally published as Herb-Buttered Corn in Taste of Home June/July 1995
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.