- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 tablespoon minced chives
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh dill
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Dash garlic powder
- Dash cayenne pepper
- Hot cooked corn on the cob
- In a small bowl, combine the first eight ingredients. Serve with corn. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 10 servings.
Reviews forHerb-Buttered Corn
"Tried this recipe using 4 white sweet corn and 4 yellow sweet corn. White corn was better. yum...will make again"