This savory butter makes a thoughtful and versatile gift at holiday time. It's great spread on French bread or chicken before baking, or tossed with hot cooked vegetables or pasta.
Recommended: Top 10 Herbs for Your Kitchen Garden
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 2 cups butter, softened
- 1/4 cup minced fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic cloves
- 4 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- In a bowl, combine all ingredients. Beat until well blended. Cover and store in the refrigerator. Yield: 2 cups. 32 servings, 1 tablespoon per serving.
Originally published as Herb Butter in Country Woman Christmas 1996, p39