Herb Bread Recipe
Herb Bread comes from Debbie Carlson of San Diego, California. "This bread is especially nice for a no-fuss meal," remarks Debbie, who go the favorite family recipe from her mother.
- 6 tablespoons butter or margarine, softened
- 1 to 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 teaspoons dried parsley flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon dill weed
- 1 teaspoon grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 loaf sourdough or French bread, sliced
- 1. In a bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Spread on one side of each bread slice; wrap loaf in foil. Bake at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Reviews for Herb Bread
© 2018 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC