Heirloom Tomato and Grape Bruschetta
I wanted to try something new with bruschetta, so I added red grapes, pistachios, Gorgonzola cheese and French herbs. The little appetizers go over well any time of year.
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1/2 cup pistachios
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, cubed
- 1/2 cup crumbled Gorgonzola cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 large heirloom tomatoes, chopped
- 1 cup seedless red grapes, halved
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon herbes de Provence
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 36 slices French bread baguette (1/4 inch thick)
- Place pistachios in a food processor; cover and process until chopped. Add the cream cheese, Gorgonzola and pepper flakes. Cover and process until blended; set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine tomatoes and grapes. In another bowl, combine the oil, vinegar, herbes de Provence and salt. Pour over tomato mixture; toss to coat.
- Place baguette slices on a baking sheet. Broil 3-4 inches from the heat for 1-2 minutes or until toasted. Spread each with cheese mixture. Broil 2-3 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Top with tomato mixture.
Editor's NoteLook for herbes de Provence in the spice aisle.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.