Marshmallow Snowmen >
- 5 cups nonfat dry milk powder
- 2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 2 cups instant chocolate drink mix
- 1 cup powdered nondairy creamer
- 1 cup malted milk powder
- 1 cup chocolate malted milk powder
- 1/2 cup baking cocoa
- In a large airtight container, combine all ingredients. Store in a cool, dry place for up to 2 months (mixture will settle).
- To prepare hot chocolate: Place 1/3 cup mix in a mug; add 3/4 cup hot water and stir until blended. Yield: 30 servings (10 cups mix).
Reviews forHeavenly Hot Chocolate Mix
"You can usually find it in the coffee isle with the teas and cocoa mixes."
"Where do you buy malted milk power?"
"Best hot chocolate mix I've ever made. A real treat around our house."
"Very good. Very rich. It can be mixed with up to 1c water and is still good. Great for gift giving!"
"My husband loves to make a batch and he drinks it more than I do!!"
"Great tasting hot chocolate! Made a half batch was a lot of mix. Will be making again!"
"tasty, use a very large bowl to mix. a little strong as listed, safe to go 1/3 of a cup mix to 1 cup hot water."