Heavenly Hash Bars
Total TimePrep: 25 min. + chilling
- 1 package (16 ounces) miniature marshmallows
- 1 can (11-1/2 ounces) mixed nuts
- 2 cups (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 2 cups butterscotch chips
- 1 cup peanut butter
- Sprinkle marshmallows and nuts in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. pan; set aside. In a small saucepan, melt chips and peanut butter over low heat, stirring constantly until smooth. Pour over marshmallows and nuts. Let stand for 8-10 minutes. Gently stir to coat marshmallows. Chill until set; cut into bars.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 303 calories, 18g fat (8g saturated fat), 1mg cholesterol, 133mg sodium, 34g carbohydrate (26g sugars, 2g fiber), 5g protein.
Apr 19, 2015
My husband raved over these bars. I made a batch for him to share with his fellow employees at the hospital and they were very well received. I will be making them often.
May 3, 2013
Very easy to make. The bars can get a little melty in your hand when eating so I keep them in the fridge until serving. I also cut them in smaller pieces so it isn't all melted by the time you're done enjoying it.
Dec 9, 2009
I make this recipe every year and each time I make it someone wants the recipe. It is too easy not to make.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.