Heavenly Hash Bars
Total TimePrep: 25 min. + chilling
- 1 package (16 ounces) miniature marshmallows
- 1 can (11-1/2 ounces) mixed nuts
- 2 cups (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 2 cups butterscotch chips
- 1 cup peanut butter
- Sprinkle marshmallows and nuts in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. pan; set aside. In a small saucepan, melt chips and peanut butter over low heat, stirring constantly until smooth. Pour over marshmallows and nuts. Let stand for 8-10 minutes. Gently stir to coat marshmallows. Chill until set; cut into bars.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 303 calories, 18g fat (8g saturated fat), 1mg cholesterol, 133mg sodium, 34g carbohydrate (26g sugars, 2g fiber), 5g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Apr 19, 2015
My husband raved over these bars. I made a batch for him to share with his fellow employees at the hospital and they were very well received. I will be making them often.
May 3, 2013
Very easy to make. The bars can get a little melty in your hand when eating so I keep them in the fridge until serving. I also cut them in smaller pieces so it isn't all melted by the time you're done enjoying it.
Dec 9, 2009
I make this recipe every year and each time I make it someone wants the recipe. It is too easy not to make.