- 1 square (1 ounce) unsweetened chocolate
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine
- 1-1/2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup evaporated milk
- Sliced bananas, orange sections or cubed angel food cake
- Melt chocolate and butter in a small saucepan over very low heat. Whisk in sugar and salt alternately with milk; bring just to a boil over medium-low heat, stirring constantly. Serve warm over bananas, oranges or cake. Yield: 4-6 servings (1 cup).
Reviews forHeavenly Fudge Sauce
"This fudge sauce is really quite tasty and I would recommend to anyone. =]http://www.printablecouponsanddeals.com has tons of great coupons for this or any recipe!"
"I love this fudge sauce! I use about half the amount of salt called for, and sometimes we add a little instant coffee to make a mocha sauce. Mint would be good too. If you have leftovers, it's best to reheat on the stove because the sugar crystallizes in the refrigerator."