Heavenly Chocolate Marshmallow Fondue
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1 package (11 ounces) butterscotch chips
- 4 ounces unsweetened chocolate, chopped
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 jar (7 ounces) marshmallow creme
- 1/4 cup 2% milk
- 1/2 cup sweetened shredded coconut
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Fresh strawberries and cubed angel food cake
- In a large microwave-safe bowl, melt butterscotch chips and chocolate; stir until smooth. Stir in the condensed milk, marshmallow creme and milk. Microwave at 15-second intervals, stirring until smooth. Stir in coconut and vanilla. Keep warm. Serve with berries and cake.
Nutrition Facts1/4 cup: 222 calories, 10g fat (8g saturated fat), 7mg cholesterol, 53mg sodium, 32g carbohydrate (18g sugars, 1g fiber), 4g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Jul 5, 2011
Oh, and I think it tastes really good cold and spread, much richer-tasting.
Jul 5, 2011
Absolutely outstanding. I omitted the coconut. This was very good with pretzels, graham cracker sticks, banana chunks, animal crackers, and I'm sure would be with many other things.
Feb 18, 2011
My friend made this for dessert after a couples dinner and it was to die for! (Hence the name?) We dipped assorted fruits and cake cubes. The only change was to omit the coconut but it would have been great! I just wanted to get a spoon and eat it right out of the pot!