- 1 pound turkey breast tenderloins, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) reduced-fat reduced-sodium condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 2 cups frozen mixed vegetables
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 3 cups uncooked extra-wide egg noodles
- In a large skillet, cook turkey and onion in oil for 5-6 minutes or until turkey is no longer pink; drain.
- In a large bowl, combine the broth, soup, vegetables and lemon-pepper. Add to the skillet; bring to a boil. Stir in noodles. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 10 minutes or until noodles and vegetables are tender. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews forHearty Turkey Noodle Stew
"Hi Donalee2,Here's the nutritional facts for this recipe:Nutrition Facts: 1 cup equals 259 calories, 6 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 50 mg cholesterol, 566 mg sodium, 29 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 24 g protein.Diabetic Exchanges: 3 lean meat, 2 starch, 1/2 fat.Hope this helps!Sue StetzelOnline Community ManagerTaste of Home Magazine"
"YOU SHOULD NEVER PUT OUR A RECIPE WITHOUT THE NUTRITIONAL CONTENT. SOME PEOPLE WON'T MAKE IT WITHOUT THAT. THAT IS VERY IMORTANT TO MOST PEOPLE.DONALEE2"
"Kindly tell me where I can find the nutritional content of recipe. Thank You."