Hearty Tortellini Salad
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1 package (19 ounces) frozen cheese tortellini
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup chopped zucchini
- 1 cup chopped yellow summer squash
- 4 ounces provolone cheese, cubed
- 1 package (3-1/2 ounces) sliced pepperoni
- 1/2 cup prepared pesto
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Cook tortellini according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine the remaining ingredients. Drain tortellini and rinse in cold water. Add to vegetable mixture and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate until serving.
Nutrition Facts3/4 cup: 220 calories, 14g fat (6g saturated fat), 24mg cholesterol, 457mg sodium, 14g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 1g fiber), 10g protein.
Jul 7, 2011
Good! Very filling though and makes alot!
Aug 14, 2008
This was good but there was too much pesto flavor for my family. Next time, I'll reduce the amount of pesto a bit, and add some red wine vinegar. I also added some sliced black olives and green onions. Overall, a good recipe and different from regular pasta salads - I would make it again.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.