Hearty Stuffed Meat Loaves
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1/2 cup barbecue sauce, divided
- 1/4 cup hot water
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1 cup stuffing mix
- 2/3 pound lean ground beef
- In a small bowl, combine 1/4 cup barbecue sauce, water and butter. Stir in stuffing mix.
- Shape beef into four thin patties. Divide stuffing mixture between two patties; top with remaining patties and press edges firmly to seal. Place in an 8-in. square baking dish coated with cooking spray. Spoon remaining barbecue sauce over patties.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until no pink remains and a thermometer reads 160°.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 427 calories, 19g fat (7g saturated fat), 100mg cholesterol, 1144mg sodium, 28g carbohydrate (11g sugars, 1g fiber), 33g protein.
Aug 21, 2016
my family loved this - and it was super easy - will make this again and again
Aug 8, 2010
This recipe was very quick! But the flavoring was a bit odd. It was basically just a hamburger smothered in BBQ sauce, with stuffing. It just lacked something to tie everything together.
Jun 16, 2009
Do I cook the stuffing first?
Sep 18, 2008
This was good but will make it without the barbecue sauce in the filling.