Hearty Stuffed Meat Loaves
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1/2 cup barbecue sauce, divided
- 1/4 cup hot water
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1 cup stuffing mix
- 2/3 pound lean ground beef
- In a small bowl, combine 1/4 cup barbecue sauce, water and butter. Stir in stuffing mix.
- Shape beef into four thin patties. Divide stuffing mixture between two patties; top with remaining patties and press edges firmly to seal. Place in an 8-in. square baking dish coated with cooking spray. Spoon remaining barbecue sauce over patties.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until no pink remains and a thermometer reads 160°.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 427 calories, 19g fat (7g saturated fat), 100mg cholesterol, 1144mg sodium, 28g carbohydrate (11g sugars, 1g fiber), 33g protein.
Aug 21, 2016
my family loved this - and it was super easy - will make this again and again
Aug 8, 2010
This recipe was very quick! But the flavoring was a bit odd. It was basically just a hamburger smothered in BBQ sauce, with stuffing. It just lacked something to tie everything together.
Jun 16, 2009
Do I cook the stuffing first?
Sep 18, 2008
This was good but will make it without the barbecue sauce in the filling.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.