- 8 eggs
- 1-1/4 cups diced fully cooked ham
- 3/4 cup diced cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh mushrooms
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 2 to 3 tablespoons butter
- In a bowl, beat eggs. Add ham, cheese, mushrooms and onion. Melt butter in a skillet; add egg mixture. Cook and stir over medium heat until eggs are completely set and cheese is melted. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forHearty Scrambled Eggs
"i like it but needs alittle work."
"This was easy and great for company."
"EXCELLENT!! I sauteed the mushrooms and onions then added the ham then the eggs with cheese. The flavors worked so well together. A very filling breakfast."