- 3/4 pound Jones No Sugar Pork Sausage Roll sausage
- 1 tube (11 ounces) refrigerated crusty French loaf
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- Pizza sauce, optional
- In a small skillet, cook sausage over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Unroll dough and pat into a 14x12-in. rectangle. Sprinkle the sausage, cheddar cheese and spinach lengthwise down the center of the dough. Bring edges of dough to the center over filling; pinch seam to seal.
- Place seam side down on a greased baking sheet. Brush top with butter; sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Bake at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm with pizza sauce if desired. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews forHearty Sausage-Stuffed Loaf
"loved this recipe. I've made similar recipes, but none that are as simple and still quite delicious."