Hearty Rice Casserole
Total TimePrep: 10 min. Bake: 1 hour
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed creamy onion soup, undiluted
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 pound lean ground beef (90% lean)
- 1 pound Jones No Sugar Pork Sausage Roll
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 large green pepper, chopped
- 2 celery ribs, chopped
- 1-1/2 cups uncooked long grain rice
- Combine all of the ingredients in a greased 4-qt. baking dish; mix well. Cover tightly and bake at 350° for 60-70 minutes or until the rice is tender.
Dec 12, 2012
This was a pretty good casserole. I did brown and drain the ground meats first and only used two cans of creamed soup but it was pretty good and I would make it again.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.