- 1 Jones Dairy Farm Dry-Aged Bacon strip, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 4 frozen Tater Tots, thawed
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons water
- 3 tablespoons shredded cheddar cheese
- In an 8-in. nonstick skillet, cook bacon over medium heat until crisp. Add Tater Tots and break apart with a spatula.
- In a small bowl, beat eggs and water; add to skillet. As eggs set, lift edges, letting uncooked portion flow underneath. When eggs are set, spoon cheese over one side; fold omelet over filling. Cover and let stand for 1-1/2 minutes or until cheese is melted. Invert omelet onto a plate to serve. Yield: 1 serving.
Reviews forHearty Potato Omelet
"So easy, so tasty! Used to make this for my kids years ago. You can use a microwaved or baked potato in place of tater tots and sliced ham for bacon. Needs a picture to inspire people to try this..it's great!"