VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 2 cups uncooked spiral pasta
- 1 cup cubed pastrami, cooked turkey or roast beef
- 1/4 cup each chopped carrot, celery and onion
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon lemon juice
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and rinse in cold water.
- In a large bowl, combine the pasta, pastrami, carrot, celery and onion. Combine the mayonnaise, Parmesan cheese, salt, pepper and lemon juice. Add to the pasta mixture; toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour or until serving. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Hearty Pasta Salad in Country June/July 2004, p49
Reviews forHearty Pasta Salad
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Aug. 3, 2013
"My family liked this. I did up the lemon juice to 1 full teaspoon as I think it gives the mayo a tang."