My daughter always asks me to make this dish at Thanksgiving and Christmas. The recipe came from my sister-in-law.—Marilyn King, Fredonia, Kansas
Total TimePrep: 10 min. Bake: 30 min.
- 2 cans (15-1/2 ounces each) hominy, drained
- 1 can (15 ounces) chili without beans
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 cup corn chips, coarsely crushed
- 1 cup Kerrygold shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- In a bowl, combine the hominy, chili, onion, corn chips and 1/2 cup cheese. Transfer to a greased 2-qt. baking dish. Top with remaining cheese. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until heated through.