Hearty Ham Kabobs Recipe
—Gloria Houghton, Winter Park, Florida
- 1 green pepper, cubed
- 1 medium onion, cut into wedges
- 2 cups cubed fully cooked ham (1-1/2-inch pieces)
- 12 cherry tomatoes
- 1 can (20 ounces) pineapple chunks, drained
- 1 cup bottled Italian salad dressing
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Hot cooked rice
- 1. Blanch the green pepper and onion if desired. Thread alternately with the ham, tomatoes and pineapple onto four to six metal skewers. Combine the salad dressing and Worcestershire sauce; baste over kabobs. Broil or grill, basting occasionally, until all ingredients are heated through, about 6-8 minutes. Serve over rice. Yield: 4-6 servings.
1 each: 278 calories, 19g fat (3g saturated fat), 25mg cholesterol, 1287mg sodium, 18g carbohydrate (13g sugars, 2g fiber), 10g protein.
Reviews for Hearty Ham Kabobs
© 2018 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC