VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 2 cups cubed fully cooked ham (1-1/2-inch pieces)
- 12 cherry tomatoes
- 1 green pepper, cubed
- 1 can (20 ounces) pineapple chunks, drained
- 1 medium onion, cut into wedges
- 1 cup Italian salad dressing
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Hot cooked rice
- On four to six metal or soaked wooden skewers, alternately thread the ham, tomatoes, green pepper, pineapple and onion.
- Combine salad dressing and Worcestershire sauce; baste kabobs. Grill, covered, over medium heat for 6-8 minutes or until heated through, basting with salad dressing mixture and turning once. Serve with rice. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Originally published as Hearty Ham Kabobs in Country Woman March/April 1994, p35