Hearty Egg Scramble
An egg entree is always flavorful and filling...and it won't put a crack in your bank account. The recipe is extra special because it's loaded with ham and potatoes.—Marsha Ransom, South Haven, Michigan
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1/3 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 cup chopped green pepper
- 1/4 cup butter, cubed
- 2 medium potatoes, peeled, cooked and cubed
- 1-1/2 cups julienned fully cooked ham
- 6 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons water
- Dash pepper
- In a large skillet, saute onion and green pepper in butter until crisp-tender. Add potatoes and ham; cook and stir for 5 minutes.
- In a large bowl, whisk the eggs, water and pepper; pour over ham mixture. Cook and stir over medium heat until eggs are completely set.