- 1/3 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 cup chopped green pepper
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine
- 2 medium potatoes, peeled, cooked and cubed
- 1-1/2 cups julienned fully cooked ham
- 6 eggs
- 2 tablespoons water
- Dash pepper
- In a large skillet, cook onion and green pepper in butter until crisp-tender. Add potatoes and ham; cook and stir for 5 minutes. In a bowl, beat eggs, water and pepper; pour over ham mixture. Cook over low heat, stirring occasionally, until eggs are set. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews forHearty Egg Scramble
"It needs more flavor and not so much cooked down on the peppers and onions."