VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 package (6.2 ounces) fast-cooking long grain and wild rice mix
- 2 cans (10-3/4 ounces each) condensed cream of chicken and mushroom soup, undiluted
- 3 cups 2% milk
- 2 packages (6 ounces each) ready-to-use grilled chicken breast strips
- 2 cups frozen California-blend vegetables, thawed and coarsely chopped
- 3/4 cup spreadable garlic and herb cream cheese
- Prepare rice mix according to package directions using a Dutch oven. Stir in the remaining ingredients; heat through. Yield: 6 servings (2-1/4 quarts).
Originally published as Hearty Chicken & Wild Rice Soup in Simple & Delicious October/November 2012, p29
Reviews forHearty Chicken & Wild Rice Soup
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Nov. 19, 2015
"I love the idea of using the cream cheese spread. Bravo!"
Reviewed Oct. 12, 2013 Edited Oct. 14, 2013
Reviewed Dec. 12, 2012
"Made it for lunch today... excellent and easy!! Thanks for sharing...."