- 1 package (6.2 ounces) fast-cooking long grain and wild rice mix
- 2 cans (10-3/4 ounces each) condensed cream of chicken and mushroom soup, undiluted
- 3 cups 2% milk
- 2 packages (6 ounces each) ready-to-use grilled chicken breast strips
- 2 cups frozen California-blend vegetables, thawed and coarsely chopped
- 3/4 cup spreadable garlic and herb cream cheese
- Prepare rice mix according to package directions using a Dutch oven. Stir in the remaining ingredients; heat through. Yield: 6 servings (2-1/4 quarts).
Reviews forHearty Chicken & Wild Rice Soup
"I'd like to try this recipe, but I need some clarification on the ingredients, please. It says 2 cans of cream of chicken and mushroom soups. Does it means 1 can of each or 2 cans of each? Commas do make a difference with ingredient lists."
"I love the idea of using the cream cheese spread. Bravo!"
"Made it for lunch today... excellent and easy!! Thanks for sharing...."