- 12 ounces beef summer or Johnsonville® Fully Cooked Smoked Sausage Rope, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 4-1/2 cups vegetable broth
- 2 cans (15 ounces each) cannellini or white kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 4 cups coarsely chopped Chinese or napa cabbage
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- In a large saucepan, cook and stir sausage over medium heat until lightly browned; drain. Add the remaining ingredients; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer for 5-10 minutes or until cabbage is tender and flavors are blended. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews forHearty Cannellini & Sausage Soup
"Loved it. Made it exactly as printed."
"My husband doesn't like cabbage, but this is one of his favorite meals!"
"Excellent and easy. GREAT!!"
"Name says it all. Reminds me of a soup I had as a child, but couldn't place...very comforting. I loved it."
"So fast, easy. and simple. Only had one problem with it, there were no left overs! Would definitely double it next time. I actually can't wait to make it again."
"Made this recipe last night and my husband and he loved it, ofcause he loves soups."