Hearty Baked Potato Salad
Total TimePrep: 20 min. Bake: 1 hour
- 8 medium red potatoes, peeled and cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1/2 cup onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cheddar cheese soup, undiluted
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup plain yogurt
- 4 ounces bacon, cooked, drained and crumbled
- Place potatoes in a large saucepan and cover with water. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and cook for 15-20 minutes or until tender. Drain.
- Spread potatoes evenly over bottom of 13x9-in. baking pan. Combine onions, parsley, soup, mayonnaise and yogurt; pour over potatoes. Sprinkle with cooked bacon and paprika.
- Cover with aluminum boil and bake at 350° for 1 hour, uncovering during the last 30 minutes.
Nutrition Facts3/4 cup: 166 calories, 11g fat (2g saturated fat), 10mg cholesterol, 304mg sodium, 15g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 2g fiber), 4g protein.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.
May 22, 2014
This is really good. I never use the plain yogurt so I add more of the mayo which makes it alittle greasy but hey that's life. I think you will like this potato receipe . Try it out and give your feedback.
Jun 2, 2013
Everyone loved it!