- 8 medium red potatoes, peeled and cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1/2 cup onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cheddar cheese soup, undiluted
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup plain yogurt
- 4 ounces bacon, cooked, drained and crumbled
- Place potatoes in a large saucepan and cover with water. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and cook for 15-20 minutes or until tender. Drain.
- Spread potatoes evenly over bottom of 13x9-in. baking pan. Combine onions, parsley, soup, mayonnaise and yogurt; pour over potatoes. Sprinkle with cooked bacon and paprika.
- Cover with aluminum boil and bake at 350° for 1 hour, uncovering during the last 30 minutes. Yield: 10-12 servings.
Reviews forHearty Baked Potato Salad
"This is really good. I never use the plain yogurt so I add more of the mayo which makes it alittle greasy but hey that's life. I think you will like this potato receipe . Try it out and give your feedback."
"Everyone loved it!"