Hearty Asian Lettuce Salad Recipe
- 1 cup ready-to-serve brown rice
- 1 cup frozen shelled edamame
- 3 cups spring mix salad greens
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat sesame ginger salad dressing
- 1 medium navel orange, peeled and sectioned
- 4 radishes, sliced
- 2 tablespoons sliced almonds, toasted
- 1. Prepare rice and edamame according to package directions.
- 2. In a large bowl, combine the salad greens, rice and edamame. Drizzle with salad dressing and toss to coat. Divide salad mixture between two plates; top with orange segments, radishes and almonds. Yield: 2 servings.
1 serving: 329 calories, 10g fat (1g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 430mg sodium, 44g carbohydrate (12g sugars, 7g fiber), 13g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 starch, 1-1/2 fat.
Reviews for Hearty Asian Lettuce Salad
"I couldn't find the ginger sesame dressing so I used Asian style sesame dressing it was ok."