Healthy Turkey Burgers for Two
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 2 tablespoons egg substitute
- 2 tablespoons seasoned bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons dried cranberries or dried cherries
- 1 tablespoon plus 1-1/2 teaspoons crumbled feta cheese
- 1/2 pound lean ground turkey
- 2 whole wheat hamburger buns, split
- In a large bowl, combine the egg substitute, bread crumbs, cranberries and feta cheese. Crumble turkey over mixture and mix well. Shape into four patties.
- Lightly oil the grill rack. Grill, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from the heat for 5-7 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads 165° and juices run clear. Serve on buns.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 354 calories, 13g fat (3g saturated fat), 92mg cholesterol, 502mg sodium, 34g carbohydrate (9g sugars, 4g fiber), 27g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Aug 16, 2010
These are delicious! Next time, I might add some jalepeno pepper for a little bite.
Jul 7, 2010
Really Good. Everyone in the family liked this alot.
May 29, 2010
I also used a real egg instead of the substitute and I used dried cherries. I also pan fried them. They were very good.