Healthy Honey Mustard Chicken
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (4 ounces each)
- 1 jar (12 ounces) chicken gravy
- 4 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 2 to 3 teaspoons honey
- Hot cooked rice, optional
- In a large skillet coated with cooking spray, cook chicken over medium-high heat for 5 minutes on each side. Combine the gravy, mustard and honey; pour over chicken. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 8-12 minutes or until chicken juices run clear. Serve with rice if desired.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 165 calories, 2g fat (0 saturated fat), 72mg cholesterol, 717mg sodium, 7g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 28g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 lean meat, 1/2 starch.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Oct 18, 2014
We really enjoyed it, it had good flavor and was moist not dry.
Dec 12, 2010
very disappointing. I was looking for a special recipe for company and was hopeful this was it. It was just so-so.
Feb 10, 2009
This was very delicious! Tender and juicy and very easy and quick to make, a perfect meal!
Apr 21, 2008
This was so good and easy! I couldnt get over how easy it was to make and how great the taste was. Great work!
Apr 17, 2008
This was excellant on pork chops, too!
Jan 25, 2008
I am not someone who loves honey mustard, but this recipe is wonderful- so easy and the flavor is mild.