Hazelnut Dream Cookies
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1 cup Nutella
- 2/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 large egg, room temperature
- 1/2 cup chopped hazelnuts
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a large bowl, beat Nutella, flour and egg until blended. Stir in hazelnuts.
- Drop by tablespoonfuls 2 in. apart onto ungreased baking sheets. Bake until set, 8-10 minutes. Remove from pans to wire racks to cool.
Nutrition Facts1 cookie: 92 calories, 5g fat (1g saturated fat), 8mg cholesterol, 8mg sodium, 11g carbohydrate (7g sugars, 1g fiber), 2g protein.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.
May 29, 2020
I mis-read the recipe and used self-rising flour (just added a little salt and baking powder to plain flour). I decided to use about 1/3 cup of chocolate chips instead of the hazelnuts. When I put 12 tablespoons of cookie dough on the baking sheet, I only had enough for about 3 more, so I just split the remainder of the dough between the 12. That made my cookies really big. And they spread out quite a bit, but not enough to touch each other. I baked them for about 9 minutes and left them on the baking sheet for 3-4 minutes so they'd finish setting up. They're good, but they're a little sweet, even with the salt I added. Definitely easy cookies!