- 1 tube (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1/2 cup chocolate hazelnut spread, warmed
- 1/3 cup chocolate-covered English toffee bits
- Confectioners' sugar
- Unroll crescent roll dough; separate into triangles. Spread each with 1 tablespoon hazelnut spread; sprinkle with toffee bits. Roll up from the wide end and place pointed side down 2 in. apart on greased baking sheets. Curve ends to form crescents.
- Bake at 375° for 11-13 minutes or until lightly browned. Dust with confectioners' sugar. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews forHazelnut Crescent Rolls
"Um, YUM. I didn't have toffee chips, but you don't need them. And I also rolled mine in sugar then baked them. Gave them a nice crust! Next time I would try rolling in Cinnamon sugar. Fantastic and quick treat!!!!!"
"This recipe is delicious! Tip: when applying hazelnut spread, spread on firm crescents :) I didn't have the toffee bits but the were scrumptious anyways!!!"
"The hazelnut spread I purchased said "do not warm". So I did not. And the toffee bits were not covered in chocolate. Nevertheless, they were delicious!!!!!"
"These have become a new favorite in our house. They are so easy to make. The first time I made them, we didn't have the toffee bits and they were still good."
"These are absolutely delicious and so simple to make! I cut the crescent rolls in half, though, to make smaller, bite-sized rolls. I did half of mine dusted with powdered sugar and half I rolled in granulated sugar before baking. The granulated sugar gives them a little crunchier outside coating - but either way, these are fabulous and oh so easy and quick to make!"