The blend of flavors—coffee, hazelnut and a bit of chocolate—make this drink absolutely sensational. It is great for breakfast or brunch, but is also wonderful for a quiet moment at the end of the day. —Frieda Bliesner, McAllen, Texas
Featured In: 30 Recipes to Make with Nutella
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 4 cups brewed coffee
- 1/4 cup hazelnut flavoring syrup
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon Nutella
- In a large saucepan, combine the coffee, flavoring syrup, sugar and cinnamon; heat through. Divide coffee mixture among four mugs.
- In a small bowl, beat cream and Nutella until thickened. Gently spoon onto tops of drinks. Serve immediately. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Hazelnut Coffee in Taste of Home Christmas Annual Annual 2011, p71
Reviews forHazelnut Coffee
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Sep. 23, 2012
"Starbucks carries hazelnut syrup."
Reviewed Sep. 21, 2012
"Could someone please tell me where to buy hazelnut flavoring syrup?"