Hazelnut Coffee Recipe
- 4 cups brewed coffee
- 1/4 cup hazelnut flavoring syrup
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon Nutella
- 1. In a large saucepan, combine the coffee, flavoring syrup, sugar and cinnamon; heat through. Divide coffee mixture among four mugs.
- 2. In a small bowl, beat cream and Nutella until thickened. Gently spoon onto tops of drinks. Serve immediately. Yield: 4 servings.
Editor's Note: This recipe was tested with Torani brand flavoring syrup. Look for it in the coffee section.
1 serving: 129 calories, 7g fat (4g saturated fat), 20mg cholesterol, 12mg sodium, 16g carbohydrate (15g sugars, 0 fiber), 1g protein.
Reviews for Hazelnut Coffee
"Starbucks carries hazelnut syrup."
"Could someone please tell me where to buy hazelnut flavoring syrup?"