I love chocolate and it is so quick and easy to make that I can surprise my family anytime of the year. This is also good using chocolate fudge flavored pudding mix. You can also use chocolate flavored Cool Whip instead of regular Cool Whip. It depends on how much you love chocolate. Feel free to add toppings of your choice.
Featured In: Recipes Inspired by Beauty and the Beast
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1-3/4 cups cold 2% milk
- 1 package (3.9 ounces) instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1/2 cup Nutella
- 1-3/4 cups whipped topping
- Additional whipped topping
- Whisk milk and pudding mix in a large bowl for 2 minutes. Let stand for 2 minutes or until soft set. Whisk in Nutella until smooth. Fold in whipped topping.
- Spoon into six dessert dishes. Chill until serving. Garnish servings with additional whipped topping. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Hazelnut Chocolate Mousse in Simple & Delicious October/November 2012, p25
Reviews forHazelnut Chocolate Mousse
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Nov. 21, 2012
"This was simple and delicious as promised. I will make this many times again in the future. It made a lot too."
Reviewed Nov. 3, 2012
"This delicious dessert is wonderfully light and refreshing, and it couldn't be easier to make."