VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1/4 cup chopped hazelnuts
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/3 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons half-and-half cream
- 2 tablespoons whipped cream cheese
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 1/2 cup coffee yogurt
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2/3 cup whipped topping
- 2 whole chocolate graham crackers, crushed
- Chocolate curls and additional whipped topping, optional
- In a small heavy skillet, cook and stir the hazelnuts over medium heat until toasted, about 4 minutes. Sprinkle with sugar; cook and stir for 2-4 minutes or until sugar is melted. Spread on foil to cool.
- In a small saucepan, melt chocolate chips with cream over low heat; stir until smooth. Remove from the heat; cool to room temperature.
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and brown sugar until blended. Beat in yogurt and vanilla; fold in whipped topping.
- In two parfait glasses, layer the graham crackers, yogurt mixture, chocolate mixture and hazelnuts. Refrigerate until chilled. Garnish with chocolate curls and whipped topping if desired. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Hazelnut Cheesecake Parfaits in Cooking for 2 Winter 2006, p31
Reviews forHazelnut Cheesecake Parfaits
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Apr. 12, 2017
"Very easy to make and delicious."
Reviewed Nov. 21, 2011
"This is absolutely scrumptious"