Hazelnut Cheesecake Dessert
Make this the night before serving, as it needs to refrigerate overnight. Chocolate hazelnut spread can be found near the peanut butter in your grocery store.
Total TimePrep: 20 min. + chilling
- 1 package (1-1/2 ounces) ice cream cake cones
- 3/4 cup Nutella
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 package (2-1/2 ounces) chopped hazelnuts, toasted
- Place ice cream cones in a large resealable bag; crush with a rolling pin. Transfer to a bowl. In a small microwave-safe bowl, heat the hazelnut spread on high for 30 seconds or until it achieves spreading consistency. Add 1/2 cup spread to the crushed cones. Using a metal spatula, press mixture into a greased 9-in. square pan.
- In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese and sugar until light and fluffy. Fold in whipped topping just until combined. Spread two-thirds of cream cheese mixture over the crust. Stir the remaining hazelnut spread into the remaining cream cheese mixture. Spread over cream cheese layer; sprinkle with nuts. Refrigerate overnight.
Nutrition Facts1 cups: 393 calories, 25g fat (11g saturated fat), 28mg cholesterol, 91mg sodium, 38g carbohydrate (28g sugars, 2g fiber), 5g protein.
May 16, 2009
This dessert was absolutely scrumptious! I used Nutela for the hazelnut spread, and I used sugar cones instead of cake cones. This dessert isn't too sweet, so you don't feel guilty for eating it. I will definitely be making this again.