Hazelnut Cheesecake Dessert
Total TimePrep: 20 min. + chilling
- 1 package (1-1/2 ounces) ice cream cake cones
- 3/4 cup Nutella
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 package (2-1/2 ounces) chopped hazelnuts, toasted
- Place ice cream cones in a large resealable bag; crush with a rolling pin. Transfer to a bowl. In a small microwave-safe bowl, heat the hazelnut spread on high for 30 seconds or until it achieves spreading consistency. Add 1/2 cup spread to the crushed cones. Using a metal spatula, press mixture into a greased 9-in. square pan.
- In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese and sugar until light and fluffy. Fold in whipped topping just until combined. Spread two-thirds of cream cheese mixture over the crust. Stir the remaining hazelnut spread into the remaining cream cheese mixture. Spread over cream cheese layer; sprinkle with nuts. Refrigerate overnight.
Nutrition Facts1 cups: 393 calories, 25g fat (11g saturated fat), 28mg cholesterol, 91mg sodium, 38g carbohydrate (28g sugars, 2g fiber), 5g protein.
May 16, 2009
This dessert was absolutely scrumptious! I used Nutela for the hazelnut spread, and I used sugar cones instead of cake cones. This dessert isn't too sweet, so you don't feel guilty for eating it. I will definitely be making this again.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.