- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1-1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 cup finely ground hazelnuts
- 1/4 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- In a bowl, cream butter and sugar. Beat in eggs and extract. Combine flour and baking powder. Stir in nuts and chocolate chips; add to creamed mixture and stir until well mixed.
- Pour into a greased 6-cup fluted tube pan. Bake at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pan to a wire rack to cool completely. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Reviews forHazelnut Bundt Cake
"This was delicious and is a keeper!"