- 1 package (16 ounces) linguine
- 2 cups julienned fully cooked ham
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine
- 3 cups frozen peas
- 1-1/2 cups shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/3 cup whipping cream
- Cook linguine according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, saute ham in butter for 3 minutes. Add peas; heat through. Drain linguine; toss with ham mixture, Parmesan cheese and cream. Serve immediately. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews forHay and Straw
"Four stars after adding some much needed garlic, thyme and pepper."
"Very bland tasting!"
"Could I serve this cold. or does it have to be a hot dish"
"Really quick and easy meal. My picky kids even thought it was delicious. I didn't have the parmesan, so I used feta instead and it was really good. I would take the advice of other reviewers and cut down on the amount of pasta and peas, probably down to 3/4 lb. for the noodles and 2 cups of peas. Other than that, we really enjoyed it. It's a keeper!"
"I have been making this recipe since it came out in the Taste of Home Magazine in 2003. My family absolutely loves it! It is quick and delicious!"
"This is so easy, delicious and fun. It's awesome to make when you're in a pinch for time. Absolutely delicious."