- 4 cups fresh baby spinach
- 2 cups grape tomatoes
- 2/3 cup seeded chopped cucumber
- 1/2 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 8 slices red onion, halved
- 1 can (20 ounces) unsweetened pineapple chunks, drained
- 8 ounces sliced deli ham, julienned
- 1/3 cup fat-free poppy seed salad dressing
- Divide spinach among four plates. Top with tomatoes, cucumber, mushrooms and onion. Arrange pineapple and ham over mushrooms. Drizzle with dressing. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forHawaiian Spinach Salad
"I loved all of the different flavors in this salad, especially the pineapple. Every bite was tasty."
"Many flavors make this salad excellent! My teenaged daughter even thought it was great, and I have difficulty getting her to eat spinach!"