- 3 pounds Johnsonville® Fully Cooked Polish Kielbasa Sausage Rope, cut into 3-inch pieces
- 2 bottles (12 ounces each) chili sauce
- 1 can (20 ounces) pineapple tidbits, undrained
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 12 hoagie buns, split
- Thinly sliced green onions, optional
- Place kielbasa in a 3-qt. slow cooker. Combine the chili sauce, pineapple and brown sugar; pour over kielbasa. Cover and cook on low for 3-4 hours or until heated through. Serve on buns. If desired, top with green onions. Yield: 12 servings.
Reviews forHawaiian Kielbasa Sandwiches
"Made as directed and my family enjoyed it."
"I made this last night and everyone enjoyed this recipe. I might change it just slightly next time by slicing the kielbasa in rings , frying them to add a little carmilaizatio. Before adding to the crockpot and serve as an appetizer. You could also use the little smokies in a pinch !Great overall and would make a wonderful party appetizer !!"
"Really good taste not to overpowering. Everyone enjoyed it"
"These were delicious and easy. I've even just made them in a skillet. Even my very picky daughter liked it."