Hawaiian Ham Salad Pockets
Looking for a great way to use up leftover ham? Try these simple, low-fat sandwiches. “Pineapple and mustard are traditional flavors with baked ham, and they work well in these sandwiches,” says Mitzi Sentiff of Annapolis, Maryland
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1-1/4 cups cubed fully cooked ham
- 3/4 cup unsweetened pineapple tidbits
- 1 large carrot, chopped
- 1/4 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon honey mustard
- 4 pita pocket halves
- 4 lettuce leaves
- In a small bowl, combine the ham, pineapple and carrot. Stir in the mayonnaise and mustard until blended. Line each pita half with a lettuce leaf; fill with ham salad.