- 3 cups cubed fully cooked ham
- 1 medium onion, thinly sliced
- 1 small green pepper, cut into rings
- 2/3 cup raisins
- 1 can (8 ounces) pineapple tidbits, drained
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- 3 teaspoons ground mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1-1/2 cups pineapple juice
- 1/2 cup cider vinegar
- 4-1/2 teaspoons soy sauce
- Hot cooked rice
- In a greased 2-qt. baking dish, layer ham, onion, green pepper, raisins and pineapple. In a saucepan, combine the brown sugar, cornstarch, mustard and salt. Stir in pineapple juice and vinegar until smooth. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened.
- Remove from the heat; stir in soy sauce. Pour over pineapple. Cover and bake at 350° for 30 minutes or until heated through. Serve over rice. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Reviews forHawaiian Ham Bake
"Very tasty - different from our usual fare. Great blend of flavors."
"Will make this again and again. Worth it"
"Great taste. Good way to use up the Easter ham."
"My hubby and I greatly enjoyed this dish. I kept out the raisins, but added everything else. A keeper!"
"Very, very good. Definitely a keeper"