Hawaiian Crab Canapes Recipe
Treat your guests to a taste of a paradise with crab, macadamia nuts, pineapple preserves and coconut. The sweet, crunchy canapes are a breeze to make and eat.
- 1 carton (8 ounces) spreadable chive and onion cream cheese
- 1 package (3.2 ounces) teriyaki rice crackers
- 1 can (6 ounces) lump crabmeat, drained
- 1 jar (12 ounces) pineapple preserves
- 3/4 cup sweetened shredded coconut, toasted
- 1/2 cup chopped macadamia nuts, toasted
- 2 tablespoons minced chives
- 1. Spread cream cheese over crackers. Top with crab, preserves, coconut, nuts and chives. Yield: about 4 dozen.
Reviews for Hawaiian Crab Canapes
© 2018 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC