Hawaiian Crab Canapes
Treat your guests to a taste of a paradise with crab, macadamia nuts, pineapple preserves and coconut. The sweet, crunchy canapes are a breeze to make and eat.
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
Makesabout 4 dozen
- 1 carton (8 ounces) spreadable chive and onion cream cheese
- 1 package (3.2 ounces) teriyaki rice crackers
- 1 can (6 ounces) lump crabmeat, drained
- 1 jar (12 ounces) pineapple preserves
- 3/4 cup sweetened shredded coconut, toasted
- 1/2 cup chopped macadamia nuts, toasted
- 2 tablespoons minced chives
- Spread cream cheese over crackers. Top with crab, preserves, coconut, nuts and chives.
Originally published as Hawaiian Crab Canapes in Taste of Home Christmas Annual 2013
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.