Hawaiian Crab Canapes
Treat your guests to a taste of a paradise with crab, macadamia nuts, pineapple preserves and coconut. The sweet, crunchy canapes are a breeze to make and eat.
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
Makesabout 4 dozen
- 1 carton (8 ounces) spreadable chive and onion cream cheese
- 1 package (3.2 ounces) teriyaki rice crackers
- 1 can (6 ounces) lump crabmeat, drained
- 1 jar (12 ounces) pineapple preserves
- 3/4 cup sweetened shredded coconut, toasted
- 1/2 cup chopped macadamia nuts, toasted
- 2 tablespoons minced chives
- Spread cream cheese over crackers. Top with crab, preserves, coconut, nuts and chives.
Nutrition Facts1 appetizer: 58 calories, 3g fat (1g saturated fat), 6mg cholesterol, 53mg sodium, 7g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 0 fiber), 1g protein.
Originally published as Hawaiian Crab Canapes in Taste of Home Christmas Annual 2013
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.