- 1 package yellow cake mix (regular size)
- 2 cups cold 2% milk
- 2 packages (3.4 ounces each) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 can (20 ounces) crushed pineapple, drained
- 1/2 cup chopped maraschino cherries, drained
- 1/2 cup sweetened shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- Prepare cake mix according to package directions. Pour into a greased 15x10x1-in. baking pan. Bake at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until cake tests done; cool completely.
- In a large bowl, combine milk and pudding mixes; beat in cream cheese until smooth. Fold in whipped topping. Spread over cooled cake. Top with the pineapple, cherries, coconut and walnuts. Store in the refrigerator. Yield: 16-20 servings.
Reviews forHawaiian Cake
"I made this for a luau themed party and it was a HUGE hit!!!"
"Very moist, and the taste is awesome, I am making again for the 2nd time today!!"
"I have made this many times. I am making it again for our Easter dinner at my church."
"Very easy, refreshing, and always a hit."
"This is soooo good! It has great flavor. I took this to a carryin at work. It would be hard to store this cake in the refrigerator since it is made on a large cookie sheet and with all the loose topping it would be hard to cut up and store in smaller containers. But it is a great cake for get togethers!"
"Yes this is a wonderful cake - made it and took it to work - they loved it!"