Hawaiian Breakfast Cups
Total TimePrep: 15 min. Bake: 20 min.
- 6 thin slices deli ham
- 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons mild salsa
- 6 canned pineapple slices
- 6 large eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon salt-free seasoning blend
- Preheat oven to 350°. Line six greased 8-oz. ramekins with ham. Layer each with cheese, salsa and pineapple. Crack an egg into the center of each cup; sprinkle with seasoning blend.
- Place ramekins on a baking sheet. Bake until egg whites are completely set and yolks are still soft, 20-25 minutes.
Nutrition Facts1 breakfast cup: 131 calories, 7g fat (3g saturated fat), 226mg cholesterol, 320mg sodium, 6g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 0 fiber), 11g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 medium-fat meat, 1/2 starch.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Jan 26, 2011
A tasty new way to eat eggs. I didn't have salsa, and it was still really good. I had to put 2 pieces of delhi ham in the ramekin to make it go up the sides and serve as the "cup" that the other stuff was in.
Dec 31, 2010
tastey combination. I used canadian bacon instead of the deli ham.